Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloweekend to an End

All the pumpkin picking pictures, the spooks, and the awkward month filled with chilly mornings and blazing hot afternoons are coming to a close as November begins.


Now, I am not in any way "hating" on these concepts because I know I am guilty of it myself. The pumpkin spice lattes are my guilty pleasure, and you can't go pumpkin picking without taking basic pictures. So, I get it. You can't go wrong with going to at least a million haunted attractions throughout the month of October. 

Yes, I dressed up for Halloween as well. I didn't do anything too crazy. If any 90's babies recall Doug, I was the main character's love interest, Patti Mayonnaise. If you still are deprived of a childhood and still don't know who I am talking about here's a visual image: 
 There you go.
Halloween is filled with multiple types of people, and to be honest, you see more of some people than is probably necessary. 

In my opinion, there are three types of people on Halloween. 

Firstly there's people who, as I mentioned before, probably reveal a bit. Or a lot. 

Because I'm a mouse, duh.
Secondly, there's the people who in Lindsay Lohan's case, didn't get the memo on the "slut" rule.
Then there's the third type of person on Halloween (which is my personal favorite). That would be the people who just dress for humor. Unfortunately, I don't have a Mean Girls reference for this one, but here's some Miley again. 
haha sike. 

In all seriousness though, Halloween is easily one of my favorite holidays; you can be anyone for a night (or 3). It's also a day where you can't be judged for what you wear or who you are. It's just all silly and fun, and you can't go wrong with that.

Now time for Thanksgiving. 
Or Christmas...either way.


 

2 comments: