First of all, I'd like to just point out first that I am a Senior in college and I am 21 years old. I major in Communication Studies and minor in both Public Relations and Professional Writing. I am all about being fit and (sometimes) being social. I love long walks on the beach and cuddling and blah blah blah. What's most important is that I am a white girl in college.
I'll answer all the questions you're thinking:
- Yes, I love Starbucks (or Starbz)
- Yes, I wear leggings.
- Yes, I own North Face.
- Yes, I have Uggs...although they are ripped up and from 9th grade in high school...hey! I ain't rich.
- Yes, I love Instagram and I Tweet incredibly intellectual, philosophical Tweets (obvi).
- Oh, and I say things like LOL and I abbreviate everything I say.
- and yes, CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE.
- I read all of the Twilight books....no judgment.
- I say "like" a lot. (Don't worry not when I am being professional (; )
Although I have incredibly typical white girl qualities...I still am my own person. There will be more various posts involving all types of things. I just write what I want.
But there's the beginning. Here we go!